Tuesday, September 13, 2011

And for something really different.....

I am a fan of "The Fairly OddParents". I fantasize the edginess and sometimes the raunchiness if creator Butch Hartman decided to have a seperate extereme adult-oriented theatrical series as a companion to the "children's" television series counterpart of FOP. Also, the Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon competition was a real pain in the butt once I switched after I felt DragonBall Z was too violent and the cartoons on CN (even the old 90's ones and early 2000's) were stupid. The switch to Nickelodeon was very late for you 90's complainers. I thought Nickelodoen was too "cool" and "laid-back" when I was a child. Luckily, the Nicktoons channel got me caught up in some classic nick as well as Nick GaS. Keep in mind when I first watched a full episode of SpongeBob in school (on a Paramount videotape), I was getting into public domain cartoons, primarily the Paramount cartoon library.


Allthough the "edgy" series I imagined for FOP was not gang-oriented, but my imaginary series did have Timmy swearing.

This gang-film spoof (possibly has elements to Scarface as one user commented) is the ultimate fight for a competition. (and on nick's message boards at one point, people wanted a CN/Nick crossover).

Enjoy!


Part 1


Part 2

1 comment:

Tom Ruegger said...

Hey. I can send you a Bruce caricature of me...he did one or more of everybody. Send me an email address. thanks
Tom Ruegger